Wednesday, June 20, 2007

A hot day in lava

Today I had my first exams in the conservatory. I am studying classical guitar and it all went really well. I was told to try and improve my face epressions - they are not a good thing when i make mistakes, they tend to amplify them- but all in all me and my teacher are pretty much satisfied.

I still have to work at Architecture rock club -my ass!!!- but this from a financial point of view is not a bad thing. From all other aspects it sucks big time. Still it has been worth the experience.

On 26/7 i will be flying to Cologne/Germany and i am very looking forward to this trip. It has been almost 2 years since i last saw my friends there. Am i going to enjpoy this journey!

The weather here is really hot, not forgetting that i live in a crouded city with lots of automobiles moving and polluting the atmosphere thus contributing to global warming effects too and that i live in a very old house which tends to be a hot lava sauna during the day.... and night too!

Nonetheless i am not complaining a bit because i am a man of seasons and i enjoy each and everyone of them as they are. Besides the winter was kinda tiresome and i can do with the change. Problem is i cannot have any tattoos done during the summer.

That's it for now.

No comments: