Saturday, June 23, 2007

Other day same lava heat

Well today I had a small dropback on my mood, since I was not sceduled to work but my dearest collegue Theodoros has to travel to his village for some family reasons so there leaves me with little of choice. It is not a bad thing but I dislike it when such things happen. It is the reason why I hate working in such conditions where the work scedule is set pu by the workers themselves. Sure it has some advantages being flexible and so on, but it fucks up with my other plans. And work is not my life. At least not this particualr.

Oh well, it is only one more day.

The rest is going pretty well in my life right now. I am still without a girlfriend and I begin to think that this is a good thing for I have noone to think about and have to do things for and she will have to put up with my moods and blah blah blah. I mean I would like to hang out with a woman that I enjoy being with and have a good time but it is until the right one passes by and our eyes cross.

Just had a phonecall from Kwstantinos Kapsimalhs. Best guitar player I've seen in years from greece. I really dig the man.

Enough. Gotta go.

No comments: